Model IBM2, IBM3
Model IBM2, IBM3
- Oil and gas industry, chemical and petrochemical industries, power plants, shipbuilding
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive environments
- Test benches and calibration equipment
- Control panels (e. g. wellheads, actuators), lubrication systems, dry gas seal systems
- Sampling systems for process analysis
- Increased safety with metal enclosed valve seats and double valve body seal
- High-quality machining guarantees smooth operation with low torque and low wear
- Leak-tested tightness in accordance with BS 6755 / ISO 5208 leakage rate A
- Customisable arrangement with ball and needle valves
- Customer-specific combination of valves and instruments (hook-up) on request
The monoblock has been designed specifically to fit into the small space of control panel and valve battery installations.
With its very compact dimensions, the monoblock can be used in a wide range of applications providing high overpressure safety within a large spectrum of temperature ranges. The modular monoblock design allows using an arrangement of ball valves and/or needle valves in the same valve body.
For applications with liquid or dirty media, ball valves are recommended due to easy cleaning of the straight-through internal bore.
The valve seat design and the redundant seals of the valve body ensure high durability and tightness. In case the soft valve seat fails, the metal-to-metal seat will ensure that the valve can still be operated and set to a safe position. The tightness is guaranteed for the connection between the process and the measuring instrument and towards the atmosphere.
The super-finished machining of the internal parts allows a very smooth and precise operation, even at high pressures and after long periods without valve operation. The surface finish is also minimising corrosion with aggressive media and makes it easier to clean.